Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy Update (8/27/2020)
In order to combat the potential spread of the COVID-19, the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa will comply with applicable Executive Orders, laws and regulations and recommends that everyone entering the property comply with all Center for Disease Control & Prevention recommendations.
- No guest may enter or continue to stay and no person may work at the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa properties if that person is diagnosed with COVID-19 or is otherwise exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms.
- All guests, employees and contractors will be screened at the main gate of the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa. Any person showing signs COVID-19 infection, including cough, fever, tiredness or difficulty breathing, will be denied entry and required to leave the Resort.
- The JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa will engage in extensive cleaning and sanitation of high-traffic areas at the Resort (e.g., handrails and doorknobs).
- The JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa will clean all guests rooms at least once a day and will provide additional disinfection of rooms or other common areas when necessary.
- All persons visiting or working at the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa are strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently and engage in safe hygiene practices.
- In accordance with the Texas Governor’s July 2, 2020 Proclamation, every person at the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa must wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor public space, wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another person not in the same household; provided, that a face covering is not required:
- while the person is consuming food or drink, or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink;
- while the person is (a) exercising outdoors or engaging in physical activity outdoors, and (b) maintaining a safe distance from other people not in the same household;
- while the person is in a swimming pool, lake, or similar body of water; or
- as otherwise excepted from the requirement by law or regulation.
All cancellations will be governed by your event contract or room contract/reservation.
This COVID-19 Policy is subject to further update and revision.