Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy Update (3/5/2021)
On March 2, 2021, Governor Greg Abbott issued Executive Order (GA-34) lifting the mask mandate in Texas and increasing capacity of all businesses and facilities in the state to 100 percent effective as of Wednesday, March 10, 2021. Governor Abbott stated, “Today’s announcement does not abandon safe practices that Texans have mastered over the past year. Instead, it is a reminder that each person has a role to play in their own personal safety and the safety of others.”
The JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa wants to reassure you that your health and well-being remains at the forefront of our values. This commitment is steadfast and remains our greatest priority.
While masks will be optional for our staff and guests effective March 10, 2021, the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa will operate under the following policies and protocols:
- All guests, employees and contractors will be screened at the main gate of the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa. Any person showing signs COVID-19 infection, including cough, fever, tiredness or difficulty breathing, will be denied entry and required to leave the Resort.
- No guest may enter or continue to stay and no person may work at the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa properties if that person is diagnosed with COVID-19 or is otherwise exhibiting COVID- 19 related symptoms during their stay.
- The JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa will engage in extensive cleaning and sanitation of high- traffic areas (e.g., handrails and doorknobs).
- The JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa will clean all guest rooms at least once a day and will provide additional disinfection of rooms or other common areas when necessary.
- All persons visiting or working at the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa are strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently and engage in safe hygiene.
- All cancellations will be governed by your event contract or room contract/reservation.
At this time, the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa will continue to operate Wednesday through Sunday. We will continue to evaluate our policies and operating protocols and may revise them to comply with safety concerns and all applicable laws and regulations.
We sincerely appreciate your business, and we hope that you have a wonderful, safe and happy stay at the JL Bar Ranch, Resort & Spa. We want to continue to be your destination of choice.
This COVID-19 Policy is subject to further update and revision.